Hello.

Hey, it's been a long time i haven't posted anything on this blog. And yeah, suddenly i miss to write and share. Well, there's a lot of things happen, a lot of great experience, i had so much fun on my holiday, had a very nice trip to Bali and Bogor with friends, made some new friends, also spent much money to buy stuffs.

A few days ago, i went to cheesecake factory with a guy. We ordered some cake and ice cream and had a sit. Then, i went to rest room to wash my face. When i came back, my cake hasn't served yet, but a minutes later, a waitress came and bring a cake with writing on it. i was so surprised.


Yes. and then he asked me to be his girlfriend..
I never thought we can be together as a couple, it's really impossible when i look back to the past.  But, yeah.. life is full of surprises.

I know it's hard, at the beginning of the month, he has to back to Bali, yeah i hate thinking about that. But, as we always said, we will fight the distance. Sure, we can!

Well, Ega Giovanni. Thank you for express your feeling, thank you for caring me, loving me.
Actually i regret. I regret why i don't realize from the first that I do love you too :P


"For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice"
- John Burroughs 






This entry was posted on Thursday, August 15, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Hello.”

  1. congratz ya fero n ega... awet2 terus ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jadi kalian belum dari lama ya? Malah kirain udah berbulan2 yang lalu wkwkwkwk
    Ceyamat :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheheheh thanks ci mel o // thanks eigin :*

    ReplyDelete